KeeGuard® Topfix provides collective edge protection for metal profile and standing seam roofs up to 45° pitch.
The system features a specially designed base plate which has multiple fixing centres to enable installation on a wide variety of roofs. When installed on standing seam roofs, the base plates are fixed using non-penetrative 2 part clamps while rivets and butyl sealing strip are used for metal profile roofs.
KeeGuard® Topfix can be installed quickly and easily. The system comprises preassembled uprights and Kee Klamp ® open cup fittings which enable quick installation and accommodate ridges, corners, changes in level, valley as well as self closing safety gates. The standard upright base fittings can be adjusted from 0° to 11°.
KeeGuard® Topfix has been tested to BS EN 14122 part 3 and BS EN 13374 Class A.
Features and Benefits
- Edge protection for metal roofs
- Modular “off the shelf” collective protection
- Complies with BS EN 14122 Part 3 and BS EN 13374 Class A
- Non-penetrative 2 part clamps for standing seam roofs
- Rivets and butyl sealing strip maintain metal roof’s integrity
contact us for more information on any of our products.