- Sala connectors ensure there are no weak links in the worlds premier safety systems.
- This detachable 'scaffold hook' can be attached to spliced or webbing lanyards, and other PPE products.
- Detachable, with internal gate means it can be added to a range of products and stays there until it is decided to be removed.
- The automatic gate closing and locking makes it an ideal choice when the user will opened and closed the connector many timed during work period.
- Light weight Aluminium alloy
- Large opening 60mm ideal for scaffold tubes
- Automatic closing and locking, Double action security
- Quick and easy to open with one hand
- Easily used by left and right handed persons
- Detachable, with internal gate
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
Specially adapted to easily make connections to anchorage points up to 60mm in diameter.
Ideally suited for work in the following areas:
- Scaffolding/steel work
- Mast tower work
- Structural steel
- Ladder climbing
Can be used in association with:-
- KE5175R Splices rope lanyard
- KE5125W, KE5175W Webbing lanyard
- KE5125X, KE5175X Expander lanyard
- KD1TALONHN Talon webbing retractable fall arrest device 3m.
- KD100/2 Lightweight webbing retractable fall arrest device 2.5m.
- Body and Gate material : aluminium alloy (Zicral)
- Locking mechanism : aluminium alloy (Dural)
- Surface finish : polished
- Gate opening : 60mm
- Internal gate opening : 20mm
- Height : 238mm
- Width : 113mm
- Net Weight : 245g
- CE marked : Yes
- Conforms to standard : EN362
- Breaking Strength : 23kN
- Marking : Quality control batch reference
- Marked : breaking Strength
- KJ527 Lightweight Fixed aluminium scaffold hook with 60mm opening.
- KJ5108 Detachable steel scaffold hook with 50mm opening. High Breaking strength 30kN