- Sala connectors ensure there are no weak links in the worlds premier safety systems.
- This detachable karabiner can be attached to spliced or webbing lanyards, and other PPE products.
- The automatic gate closing and locking makes it an ideal choice when the user will opened and closed the connector many timed during work period.
- Light weight Aluminium alloy
- 21mm opening
- Automatic closing and locking
- 1/4 turn twist lock gate
- Double action security
- Quick and easy to open with one hand
- Easily used by left and right handed persons
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
Specially suited for work were the weight of equipment is of uppermost important
Ideally suited for work in the following areas:
Can be used in association with:
- KE5175R Splices rope lanyard
- KE5125W, KE5175W Webbing lanyard
- KE5125X, KE5175X Expander lanyard
- KA1RDS30, KA1RDS60, KA1RDS90
Rapid Deployment System (RDS) 30m, 60m and 90m versions.
- Material - forged light alloy
- Body and gate Surface finish : polished
- Locking Barrel finish : anodized blue
- Height : 125mm
- Width : 75mm
- Net Weight : 100g
- CE marked : Yes
- Conforms to standard : EN362
- Breaking Strength : 25kN
- Marking : Quality control batch reference
- Marked : breaking Strength
- KJ5107 Detachable steel Karabiner with 20mm opening. High Breaking strength 45kN
- KJ5106 Detachable steel Karabiner with 33mm opening. High Breaking strength 45kN