- If a worker remains suspended in their harness for even short periods of time, they may suffer the effects of suspension trauma (also known as Orthostatic Intolerance) these effects include unconsciousness, serious injury and even death.
- The Suspension Trauma Safety Strap provides the means for a worker who has fallen to stand in their harness, while waiting for rescue. Standing relieves pressure on the legs and prevent the effects of suspension trauma.
- The system is compact and lightweight and can be quickly and easily attached to a SALA full body harness, or onto most other harness brands and styles. It can equally quickly and easily be removed from the harness, for inspection of the harness, or to use on another harness.
- The innovative design means the system packs away into to 2 tiny cases, one each side of the harness, during work the user wont know its there.
- The Zipper pack design is durable yet allows for the system to be used in training, and to then be re packed by the user.
- Relieves pressure on the legs to prevent the effects of suspension trauma
- Increased worker safety after a fall while waiting for rescue
- Simple and quick installation or removal
- Simple to deploy, use and adjust
- Compact and lightweight
- Can be used for training, and re-packed by the user
- Fits most harness brands and styles
- Adapted for most harnesses.
- Fall arrest harnesses
- Rescue harnesses
- Rope access harnesses
- SALA range of harnesses
- Most other brands of harnesses
With the 'Suspension Trauma Safety Strap' the following product are recommended
- SALA 'Surefit' range of harnesses
- Any SALA Fall arrest harness
- Webbing - 19mm wide, nylon
- External fabric - Durable 600D nylon
- Closures - Zipper fasteners
- Hook - Heat treated alloy steel
- Overall dimensions - 57mm x 38mm
- Maximum capacity - 141 kg
- Net Weight - 91g
- Patents Pending
- Fits most harness brands, styles, and sizes