Kee Walk Step Over kits provide a safe, anti-slip, level walkway onto and across roofs and over obstacles and are suitable for uses on a variety of roof types and surfaces including membrane, asphalt, concrete and PVC roofs.
Constructed from Kee Klamp fittings, the Kee Walk Step Over Kits are available in a range of standard sizes, designed to provide safe over obstacle ranging from 600mm to 1400mm high and feature a double handrail and toe boards for added safety, nylon treads and base feet for different roof type
These off the shelf Step Over Kits have been designed in accordance with BS EN 14122-3.
Each kit is constructed from Kee Klamp fittings which overcome the need for welding or drilling on site and provide a robust, durable solution. Kits are delivered part assembled for speed and ease of installation.
Features and Benefits
- Standardised kits available from stock
- Suitable for use on membrane, asphalt, concrete and PVC roofs
- Step Over Platform kits confirm to EN 14122-3
- Delivered part assembled for quick and easy installation
- Build with Kee Klamp fittings
- Double handrail included for added safety
Kee Walk Step Over Kits are available in a range of standard clearance heights: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm
contact us for more information on any of our products.