Kee Klamp® fittings have been a leading solution in the construction of tubular structures, including ground based barriers and guardrails, for decades. Versatile and flexible, the fittings have been used in a wide variety of applications across the world.
Modular Kee Klamp® fittings negate the need for any welding or hot-works on site and can be installed using a standard hex key. If a section becomes damaged, it can be quickly and easily replaced, unlike fabricated solutions.
Fittings are designed for all standard sizes of tube (17.5mm O/D to 60.3mm O/D) and the system itself is compliant to BS EN 1562 and 1563.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy construction of ground based barrier solutions
- No welding or hot works permits required
- No special tools required
- Flexible system can accommodate site variations and be used for multiple applications
- Available off the shelf
- Cost effective solution
- Effective alternative to welding
All fittings are hot dip galvanised and feature Kee Koat corrosion protected grub screws, as well as THREDKOAT recess protection for guaranteed durability.
- Kee Klamp® fittings are manufactured to meet current standards
- BS EN ISO 1461 compliant
- Meet specified loadings up to 1500 Nm
- TÜV certified for strength
Kee Klamp® barriers are the ideal alternative to fabricated barrier structures, overcoming the drawbacks of these systems without sacrificing safety.
If you require a handrail system which meets Equality Act requirements, check out our Kee Access® DDA compliant handrails.
For more information about Kee Klamp®, call us on 01473 834144, or use our online contact form.