KeeLine® horizontal life line is designed to provide safe access on roofs where guardrails are not suitable or when a virtually
invisible fall protection solution is required.
The system provides continual ‘handsfree’ protection for up to 3 users when used as a fall arrest system. KeeLine® features an inline shock absorber which minimises the loads applied to the user and the building’s structure should the user fall.
KeeLine® has been extensively tested for use on a range of roof types such as standing seam, membrane, metal profile roofs
using ‘top fix’ anchors or ‘through fix’ (Postanka®) where the anchor is fixed to the main building structure.
KeeLine® is fully compliant with the requirements of EN 795:2012 and CEN TS 16415:2013.
Features and Benefits
- Tested for use on multiple roof types
- Compliant with EN 795:2012 and CEN TS 16415:2013
- Separate membrane roof base plate and post allows simple weathering installation
- Maximum span between posts of 12m
- Continual protection for users
- Posts are designed to deploy in the event of fall, minimising the load that’s applied to a building to less than 10Kn