Kee Walk® with Guardrail provides safe access and egress to and from areas where workers are exposed to an unprotected edge.
Walkways with guardrails are the preferred fall protection solution for those working on roofs as it provides the highest level of collective fall protection according to the work at height hierarchy of control.
Kee Walk® offers a defined, anti-slip route over the roof surface, and the inclusion of a guardrail provides protection from roof hazards without the need for fall arrest systems, including PPE such as harnesses and lanyard, which require training and supervision.
Features and Benefits
- Protected anti-slip walkway
- Cost-effective, non-corrosive protection
- Simple and quick to install
- Designed for all main roofing systems up to 35° pitch
- Walkway tested to EN 516
- Guardrail compliant to 14122-3 & EN 13374
High Safety Standards
Kee Walk® with Guardrail has been fully tested to meet or exceed current safety standards including:
- EN 516: Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing - Installations for roof access - Walkways, treads and steps.
- Slip resistance to British Standard BS 4592
- Fire Rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
- Guardrail compliant to EN 14122-3 and EN 13374
It is vital that fall protection and roof safety systems are inspected and recertified annually in
order to ensure they are safe to use at all times.