Your Cart is Empty
Roofs in the UK are filled with hazards which can present a risk when accessing them, with everything from cable trays, low-level pipework and other obstacles hindering workers.
Our Mini Step Overs are the perfect solution to this problem, eliminating the risk posed by these obstacles when a larger Step Over solution might be prohibitive.
The Mini Step Over range is built from Kee Klamp® modular fittings and high-quality non-slip nylon tread, and has been tested to ensure each product is strong and durable, with the entire range being compliant to to EN 516 Class 1-C.
Mini Step Overs can also be used indoors as part of a safe demarcated route in factories, logistics centres and warehouses, and can be installed in both freestanding and fixed positions.
Each product is supplied part-assembled, meaning they can be installed quickly and easily with a simple Allen key.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a safe route over minor obstacles such as pipework and cable trays
- Quick and easy to install with a simple Allen key
- Anti-slip steps suitable for all weather
- Available in 200mm and 400mm height clearances
- 3 lengths available: 3, 4 or 5 threads
- Freestanding and fixed options available, freestanding is non-penetrative
- Suitable for any flat surface
- Durable and long-lasting
All Mini Step Overs are galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and tested to EN 516 : 2006
Weight: Fixed mini step-overs 14 - 40 kg. Freestanding mini step-overs: 65 - 87 kg