Pallet Gates, part of our Kee Gate product range, have been designed to provide a safe access solution for factory and warehouse workers who are responsible for loading and unloading pallets onto mezzanine floors or raised working surfaces.
To ensure that our mezzanine pallet safety gates are reliable and comply with international standards, the products undergone stringent testing. All test reports are available upon request.
Kee Gate Pallet Gates are constructed using Kee Klamp® and Kee Lite® fittings meaning that in the event of the pallet safety gate being damaged from a forklift or general use, the individual fittings can be easily replaced.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant with EN 14122-3 and OSHA requirements for assured safe operation
- Available in Galvanised Steel or Aluminium dependant on customer requirements
- Built using KEE KLAMP and KEE LITE fittings, TUV approved components for quality assurance
- No welded parts so any damage can be easily repaired, keeping the gate operational
- Cycle tested for 50,000 openings for assured durability
- Salt spray tested for corrosion resistance (672 hours) to allow continuous operation even in corrosive environments
- Minimal number of moving parts for lower maintenance
- Will be supplied part assembled to facilitate on site installation
Pallet Gates Options
Pallet Gate Type A - Standard Model
The Pallet Gate Type A is balanced for a positive open and close action. A toe-board is mounted on mezzanine edge side to protect workers below.
This gate accepts pallets up to 1.4m x 1.48m with a maximum height capacity of 1.6m.
Pallet Gate Type B - Narrow Frame Model
The Pallet Gate Type B is perfect for use on mezzanines where space is limited. The design of this gate means less floor space is required to load and unload pallets. The gate is balanced for a positive open and close action. A toe-board is mounted on mezzanine edge side.
This gate accepts pallets up to 1.4m x 1.48m with a maximum height capacity of 1.8m.
Pallet Gate Type C - Tall Pallet Model
The Pallet Gate Type C offers the tallest capacity of the Kee Gate Pallet Gates. The cantilever design of this gate provides maximum height with minimal ceiling height requirement. Balanced for a positive open and close action. A toe-board is mounted on mezzanine edge side.
This gate accepts pallets up to 1.4m x 1.48m with a maximum height capacity of 2.2m.
Pallet Gate Type D - Extra Wide Model
The Pallet Gate Type D offers the widest load capacity of the Kee Pallet Gates range. The design of this gate provides maximum load width, whilst also offering 2m head clearance for workers. The gate type D is made from Aluminium and is balanced for a positive open and close action. A toe-board is mounted on all sides to protect the gate from pallet contact.