- Sala connectors ensure there are no weak links in the worlds premier safety systems.
- This detachable karabiner can be attached to spliced or webbing lanyards, and other PPE products.
- The screw gate is ideal working situations where opening is occasional during the working day. For quick installation of items such as fall arrest blocks the screw gate is ideal, as the gate can be opened by the action of pushing it onto the anchorage point, the gate can then be manual locked once the karabiner holds the weight of the device.
- Alloy steel gate and body
- Gate opening 17mm
- Automatic closing with manual screw locking
- Double action security
- Quick and easy to open with one hand
- Easily used by left and right handed persons
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
General purpose karabiner, suitable for work in most areas of height safety:
General Height safety
Can be used in association with:-
- KE5175R Splices rope lanyard
- KE5125W, KE5175W Webbing lanyard
- KE5125X, KE5175X Expander lanyard
- KD1TALONHN Talon webbing retractable fall arrest device 3m.
- KD100/2 Lightweight webbing retractable fall arrest device 2.5m.
- Body material : Alloyed steel
- Gate and locking mechanism : Alloyed steel
- Surface finish : White Zinc plated
- Screw gate locking mechanism
- Gate opening : 17mm
- Height : 104mm
- Width : 57.5mm
- Net Weight - 165g
- CE marked : Yes
- Conforms to standard : EN362
- Breaking Strength : 22kN
- Marking - Quality control batch reference
- Marked - breaking Strength
- KJ5107 Detachable steel screw gate karabiner, very high minimum breaking strength 50kN, with 20mm gate opening.
- KJ5024 Detachable aluminium twist lock karabiner, minimum breaking strength 25kN, with 21mm gate opening