- Sala connectors ensure there are no weak links in the worlds premier safety systems.
- This 'ladder hook' can be attached to spliced or webbing lanyards, and other PPE products. It is supplied with a fixing pin, which allows it to be semi permanently attached to equipment. This stops it from accidentally becoming detached or lost, and insures correct loading.
- Its opening of 33mm makes it ideal for ladder climbing, or larger anchorage points.
- Alloy steel construction
- Large opening 33mm ideal larger anchorages
- Automatic closing and locking
- Double action security
- Quick and easy to open with one hand
- Easily used by left and right handed persons
- Semi permanent attachment eye
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
Specially adapted to easily make connections to anchorage points up to 33mm in diameter.
Ideally suited for work in the following areas:
- Mast tower work
- Structural steel
- Ladder climbing
Can be used in association with:
- KE5175R Splices rope lanyard
- KE5125W, KE5175W Webbing lanyard
- KE5125X, KE5175X Expander lanyard
- KD1TALONHN Talon webbing retractable fall arrest device 3m.
- KD100/2 Lightweight webbing retractable fall arrest device 2.5m.
- Body material : Alloy steel
- Gate and locking mechanism - Alloy steel
- Surface finish : Zinc plated with yellow passivation
- Gate opening : 33mm
- Available space under captive pin : diameter 20mm
- Height : 170mm
- Width : 95mm
- Net Weight - 547g
- CE marked : Yes
- Conforms to standard : EN362
- Breaking Strength : 45kN
- Marking - Quality control batch reference
- Marked - breaking Strength
- KJ50645 Lightweight detachable aluminium scaffold hook with 60mm opening.
- KJ5108 Detachable steel scaffold hook with 50mm opening. High Breaking strength 30kN