- Sala connectors ensure there are no weak links in the worlds premier safety systems.
- This 'Scaffold hook' can be attached to spliced or webbing lanyards, and other PPE products. It is supplied with a fixing pin, which allows it to be semi permanently attached to equipment. This stops it from accidentally becoming detached or lost, and insures correct loading.
- Its opening of 50mm makes it ideal for ladder climbing, scaffolding or larger anchorage points.
- Alloy steel construction
- Large opening 50mm ideal larger anchorages, and suitable for scaffold tubes.
- 1/4 turn twist lock gate, automatic closing and locking
- Double action security
- Quick and easy to open with one hand, easily used by left and right handed persons
- Semi permanent attachment eye
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
Specially adapted to easily make connections to anchorage points up to 50mm in diameter.
Ideally suited for work in the following areas:
- Scaffolding/steel work
- Mast tower work
- Structural steel
- Ladder climbing
Can be used in association with:-
- KE5175R Splices rope lanyard
- KE5125W, KE5175W Webbing lanyard
- KE5125X, KE5175X Expander lanyard
- KA1RDS30, KA1RDS60, KA1RDS90
- Rapid Deployment System (RDS) 30m, 60m and 90m versions.
- Material : Heat treated, high tensile alloy steel
- Surface finish : Zinc plated with yellow passivation
- Gate opening : 50mm
- Available space under captive pin : diameter 24mm
- Height : 219mm
- Width : 129mm
- Net Weight - 682g
- CE marked : Yes
- Conforms to standard : EN362
- Breaking Strength : 30kN
- Marking : Quality control batch reference
- Marked : breaking Strength
- KJ50645 Lightweight, detachable, double action aluminium scaffold hook with 60mm opening.
- KJ527 Lightweight, Fixed, aluminium, double action scaffold hook with 60mm opening.