- Sala connectors ensure there are no weak links in the worlds premier safety systems.
- This detachable karabiner can be attached to spliced or webbing lanyards, and other PPE products.
- The screw gate is ideal working situations where opening is occasional during the working day.
- For quick installation of items such as fall arrest blocks the screw gate is ideal, as the gate can be opened by the action of pushing it onto the anchorage point, the gate can then be manual locked once the karabiner holds the weight of the device.
- High tensile alloy steel gate and body
- Very high strength karabiner minimum breaking strength 50kN
- Gate opening 17mm
- Automatic closing with manual screw locking
- Double action security
- Quick and easy to open with one hand
- Easily used by left and right handed persons
- Marked with Batch reference for easier quality assurance traceability.
A high strength karabiner, suitable for work in most areas of height safety:
- General Height safety
- Anchorage points
Can be used in association with:
- KE5175R Splices rope lanyard
- KE5125W, KE5175W Webbing lanyard
- KE5125X, KE5175X Expander lanyard
- KD1TALONHN Talon webbing retractable fall arrest device 3m.
- KD100/2 Lightweight webbing retractable fall arrest device 2.5m.
- Material : Heat treated, high tensile alloy steel
- Surface finish : Zinc plated with yellow passivation
- Gate opening : 20mm
- Height : 112mm
- Width : 64mm
- Net Weight - 220g
- CE marked : Yes
- Conforms to standard : EN362
- Breaking Strength : 50kN
- KJ5105S Detachable steel karabiner with 17mm opening. Breaking strength 22kN
- KJ5106 Detachable steel Karabiner with 33mm opening. High Breaking strength 45kN
- KJ5024 Detachable aluminium Karabiner with 21mm opening. Breaking strength 25kN