Kee Walk® is a modular rooftop walkway system designed to provide a safe, anti-slip, level walkway for anyone needing access
onto a roof.
Designed for use on modern roof types including trapezoidal profile composite or built up and standing seam roofs, Kee Walk® features standard components for ease and speed of installation. The system caters for flat, barrel and sloping roofs with steps and a traverse section to enable safe access on virtually any roof configuration.
In addition to providing safe access, Kee Walk® also provides a clear demarcation route which protects the roof surface from unnecessary damage.
Kee Walk® is fully compliant with the requirements of EN 516 and assists compliance with the Work at Height regulations.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant with EN 516 (Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing – Installations for roof access – Walkways, treads and steps)
- Designed for modern roof types
- Suitable for flat, barrel and sloping roofs
- Supplied in standard 1.5m & 3m pre-assembled lengths
- Modular design can adapt to changing roof angles from 0 to 35°
- Slip resistance compliant to British Standard BS 4592